That was obvious.
I had chocolate bars for breakfast. I wanted to have them since Monday, but the gumps didn't allow me. So I waited. And I finally did it this morning. Good God, it tasted so good. So, so good. ;OB
Anyway, I had three dreams last night. They were all great. Alhamdulillah, God granted me some peace, even if it's just a brief one. I enjoyed that part the most. I might have said it many, many times. But I don't care. I'll write what I wanna write anyway.
So, for years I've been trying to live good. I thought I could just simply forget things and move on. I was not right. Weird isn't when you have forgiven something, but they hit real hard on your head every time they do the comeback? Seriously, I still don't understand that part; but now I am feeling less. I mean, lesser. Maybe almost not at all.
Maybe not quite. Haha.I'm pretty bad at taking measurements. XOD
Anyways, people were being rough lately. But that's all right; taking the best and improve what's not. I'm not gonna give in easily; they need to see my visions. I'll make sure that they see them, clearly.
:O)
OK, live life to the fullest. Tarra!


0 commentary(ies) ;O):
Post a Comment