Friday, December 18, 2009

Go this way! ;OB

The kinda way of living, is to live simply. But to get to that; I have to face some complications to simplify all that. I am serious about what I am saying now. Anyway; what matters, I have less to think of now. It's the second day of new year and BTW, Salam Ma'al Hijrah to the muslims. And it's not a surprise if those few resistors, who would still think I haven't moved on yet. Hoho, think whatever you like best; I'd rather think of nothing else.

OK, chop, chop. I don't have much time for things nor people who keeps clinging on their past and have no clue on what to do with their present life. Ohh, don't mention about the future; that would be a headache. I believe we all have this kinda sickness; but it's just how we deal with them makes it different. But to choose to keep regretting and do nothing much about it, go ahead.

Well, I was too soft about few things; I have so much pity and easily fall for friends that I chose to believe as I hear about making a difference or the word change and such. And the very next thing I know, that everything is going back to square one. Holy crap. >_<

So yeah, not all the time we get to choose what we want; but we always get to prove. And it doesn't need to have an audience to see you do that. But to let ourselves be the performer and the audience at the same time, well that's the real challenge. ;O)

OK, so they say reflection is something like a postmortem analysis. Mirroring yourself and thinking what you should do is nice; but don't overdo it. My boss was right. Now I had issues with mirrors too. I used to like them but when I feel I am pushing myself to look good on it, I prefer to just walk away. Gotta learn to like myself and keep what is good. Who would love you if you wouldn't? ;O)

Even not in front of the mirror, I spilled, I went perfectly insane at times, I panicked, with excessive sorry being said, I was impatient about life, and for everything that I shouldn't be, name it, I am one.

But then again, big deal? Haha, that's what homo sapiens like me do, almost all the time! ;OD

*Laughs* I guess, this is life. And again, I am writing mine. Not of someone else's. I couldn't be mad for long at myself; 'cause I know I do what I could.

All right, all right, I started to feel that being by a writer (haha, WTV) is not to write what we are able to say, but rather what we are unable to. So I'm just gonna keep writing. Yerp, on and on. ;OB

Wokay dears; love as always. Tarra!

0 commentary(ies) ;O):