This is another why I love Germans & Germany. ;OP
Watching this makes me feel nothing is impossible.
I'm gonna go for my wildest dreams one day, insya Allah.
*Ouff, and that was a good walking indeed.
was für ein leben! Wee-hoo! >_<
The Longest Way 1.0 - one year walk/beard grow time lapse from Christoph Rehage on Vimeo.
to Chris Rehage;
Keep walking! ;O)
psst: I adore the kilometer looks BTW, haha! XOD


4 commentary(ies) ;O):
haha this is funny. I watched before I went off to work today. But stll I can't catch the sub below, It would be funnier XD
grey, you can start walking down to Johor I guess :P
you bet I'd love too! Except that I can't grow beard like him, just the skin color will keep changing, haha! XD
awww man, suddenly there's a lot of money I need to save. Why lahh all the fun, nice and wacko hobbies are expensive? ;OS
true! nice hobbies are often expensive...!
hi anonymous (so this is another anonymous?) ;OP
BTW yes, I'm doing the saving right now.
seems like a lot of money to be saved.
>_<
Post a Comment