What a book >_<
Recently, me and the sisters went out to the mall to buy stuff. And while looking around, there was a corner for the book section. We were kinda thrilled to read the fables and those fairy tales, like the old times. But that's not what happened. Hoho, I cannot help, but to say something about it. I think this is pretty serious. Where the heaven, all the good books go? Ohh, I really pity kids these days. ;O\ Look, I'm not kidding. They are more than these.
New word: Melissa
New word: Lisa
New word: Mrs. Thomas
((NO NEW WORDS, WTH?!))
Anyway, all the captions were taken from the pages (see at the end of the page). I know the books were not meant for me; but really, even if it's for the age of four, ohh, I don't think so. It was full of names, for God's sake. And come to the last part, where the sentence finally had more than four words, but all they could come up with, NO new words? Are you kidding me? C'mon!
I don't mean to insult anyone who made this book, I don't. But I just feel they could have done better than this. And it's not that we didn't want to search for the good ones, we tried. But to know that they all came from the same publisher, we just knew we should really move on. >_<
OK, whatever that is, I think reading is a good hobby and that also depends on what kind. I think I got to shop some new books, and enough with the comics. Haha!
Taraa!
psst: My golden collections, they are the exceptional ones. They never bore me. ;O)






7 commentary(ies) ;O):
U know what. I just visit urs like one hour ago. no post but now three post in a row. wow.
haha, then I could do some magic tricks then. wahaha! XD
You are wicked witch!
Melissa is a nice name kan? :)
yes Hariry, it is. but I hope the kids learn more than just the names, haha!
God! that was rubbish! i cant believe they have those books in store! i should start writing my own book though... =P
Yes, Fitt dear. PLEASE, WRITE ONE! >_<
Post a Comment