Family Outing ;O)
Hanging out with my royals is something I always look forward to do. True when they say that good food put you in the good mood! (and yes, I love to eat very much ;O) So we all went out to one of the eateries that serve meat; Seoul Garden at OU. Haha, now meet the 'meat' family! (haha, I quit being a vegetarian for a day!) XOP
Ahhh, it was a blast after sometime not spending time together! Well, I let my tummy rule my mind the whole yesterday. We had cake afterwards to celebrate the sisters and Ayong's gonna leave us soon, again. Anyhow, just in one night, I think I'm gaining some weight, wehoo!! XOD
All right, taaa guys!







2 commentary(ies) ;O):
ms grey, you looked so happy in yellow! ;^P
so when mooshy is coming home anyway? cannot wait to hang out with you girls ;^)
hola there. TQ, yellow is a happy color indeed ;O)
ahh about that right, looks like we have to wait for her to come back, insya Allah in Jan
Thanks for the link, I've seen it.
BTW nice writing man; keep it upppp. ;OD
Post a Comment