Friday, December 04, 2009

{ f f f f }

*The 4 effs stand for Four Fridays for Free, by the way. Not the color code for white. Check your calendar and you'll get what I mean. (Holiday is always a big of deal to me, haha! XO)
===
Guten Morgen! Oho, mornings are so much more inviting when you know you have something good to wake up to. It's already Friday and in terms of number, it's the fifth day of me as an intern. I got into my office a 'little' late than I usually do (@10.48 AM!) and by 11.52AM, I went out with my colleagues for lunch! Yes, I only worked for fricking FOUR hours today. Well, I was so so damn lucky that my SV was not around. But it was for the unavoidable event, so I couldn't afford not to deal with it first. (^^,")
===
Hm, they say that the easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement. Ohhh, but I chose to wait. Remember few days back, that I did mention about my so-called loss of my wallet? Well, good news. I don't have to buy another one nor call the police station after it'd been 192 hours of missing, haha! 'Cause I found it back, It was at the store room! I have no say how it even got there in the first place. I used to have left it in the cars, and that was somehow a funny place for it to be at. I believe this isn't the first time I've misplaced it (since I was so sure that I'll find it anyway), but this is the longest MIA, ever. So I think, it tried to give me a serious warning that I shall not take it for granted. OK point taken, dear Wallet!

My favourite two ;O)

So "Where do you keep your wallet, again?" has become the FQA now. I know I can be so forgetful sometimes; but I think I started to be a careless person too. Ohh, I need the memory pills. >_<

4 commentary(ies) ;O):

blank172 December 6, 2009 at 10:02 PM  

Thats the sign of getting old or getting to be makcik or nenek. so soon. hahaha.

btw I hate big wallet. why they dont design small one like cardholder size. it would be cool.

RJ December 7, 2009 at 12:19 AM  

blank172: WTV, I don't have any nephews nor nieces. Unlike somebody, haha!

Ohh, are you trying to say that I have a BIGGG wallet? Cett. >_<

blank172 December 7, 2009 at 7:06 AM  

@grey hahaha. at least I'm not acting like one.

no la I dont see how big is urs wallet. because no ratio scale over there. usually it's big la. I hate mine too. I just bought one because the old one dah rosak. I used card holder before instead of wallet.

RJ December 7, 2009 at 12:52 PM  

oh haha, how big is big anyway? but true,I've been using this wallet for almost 3 years, and it's still in good condition.

*eh bukan mmg ade wallet like that ke,
seriously ada!