Wednesday, January 20, 2010

5 in 1 (T-T)

People looked confused as I walked past them.


*at the restroom*
Holy-molly. I looked like a creepy big bird with four mismatched colors of feathers.
Descriptions: Black & Red & Beige & Dark Purple & Brown
(Puffy eyes, included).

= flashback
Well, it was this morning, I woke up late. Too much food last night; and I was totally got affected by it. I just grabbed anything in the wardrobe and I ended up with those four and a pair of brown shoes. No, I wasn't color blind. Maybe I didn't put much thought about how the colors would go altogether. Hehhh. (^^,"")

I'd been warned. Indirectly. My sister asked me before, if that was my attempt to be like Betty. But I thought it would be too much of work and time, just to change any part of the outfit, so I  said, 'It's all right'.

LOL. It's all right? Haha, if only that worded right. I should look twice next time. If I knew how wrong I was just to look this wrong. Hmm, never mind, just keep it going. ;O)

*Just 5 minutes later*
Ohhh, I know this is the situation where mind over matter. But it somehow made me feel like a Mickey Mouse. The office version. Except that even his short yellow pants looked much cooler than this purple pants of mine. Again, WTV. I'll just hold on to things that will get me through today. And it'd be wise to not to move around a lot and that also means, drink less water. Haha!

Right, right. I don't wanna be late tomorrow. So I'm off to sleep now.

(thinking)
"ahhh, what should I dream about tonight?"
"Chicken Rice."
"All right, that one will do."

*Good days people, always! :O)

3 commentary(ies) ;O):

Anonymous January 21, 2010 at 11:56 AM  

i am hoping to see the picture of what you were wearing! :OB *laughing

RJ January 22, 2010 at 12:42 AM  

Ohh I do not wanna remember the look. So, just keep hoping for that to happen again, hahaha. ;O)

Anonymous March 10, 2010 at 2:45 PM  

happy birthday!