of the Year Two Thousand and Ten
Greeting readers. This is me reporting from the office. It seems like almost everyone is restless today. Well, we got a server-down situation going on but there's nothing much we could do since work really depends on the virtual connections. What a day to begin with. I guess these machines already know what Monday mood is like. >_<
Well, the beneficial side effect of this is that: time to write is just plenty. But first things first, apologies 2010, for I welcomed your coming without the resolutions. This post came off a bit later, and I don't have specific reason neither.
HA-HA! I accidentally published that before I went off to work today. I thought I clicked the 'SAVE NOW' button! Bahhh.
Anyways, I really forgot what to write. But I think I'm just gonna bring forward what I had in 2009 since few of them still in the making but the rest, alhamdulillah, syukran. :O) Now, come to think to it, I personally feel that New Year doesn't mean to keep renewing your list, but what does, is how you change the way you do things back then. In other words, be more effective.
All rights; now I shall share with you the good moments I had. It couldn't get any better than this. To the big fans, my apologies! *But please enjoy these inedible photos. :OP
DYK that the name durian comes from the Malay word duri (thorn)?
LOL! But I just thought of that.
LOL! But I just thought of that.
Ahaha!
XOD
OKs, churar!
OKs, churar!










4 commentary(ies) ;O):
oi..keje laa... =P
rajo!
gud luk!
ive pack my bag!
waw!rindu UTP.
hahaaa
so, what are ur resolutions? ;OB
@fitt: a'ay captain fitt! XO)
@sangcXL3: Haha, thanks dude. Woahh, all the best with your final year! :OD
@anonymous: It'd be too many of them; but above all, I'd wanna be true to myself and be a very good person, insya Allah. ;O)
Post a Comment