Saturday, January 16, 2010

This is not just another week-end. ;O)

Yesterday, was the second busiest day in my whole intern-life. I don't know when the first one will be. Nahh, I couldn't care less, but I think I should number that second, just in case.

BTW, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, all of them were moving fast this week. Except today, and I really appreciate, if the same thing doesn't happen tomorrow. Well I said, please. ;O)

I need to do something today, totally. Apart from blog-editing and scripting, it has to be something that involves physical. Something that I'm not good at. Something fun. Something that costs money, maybe. ($-$) Just something. Something else.

(Frack)
A frightening idea just bloomed.

Got to go guys. ;O)
Good day.

5 commentary(ies) ;O):

ANAS!!! January 16, 2010 at 5:34 PM  

lets go for wall climbing!

RJ January 16, 2010 at 6:33 PM  

woahhh, that is brilliant!
d'u happen to know any place?

ANAS!!! January 17, 2010 at 10:20 AM  

one utama!

jom pg!!!

RJ January 18, 2010 at 9:35 PM  

ohh? Angah sed that there is one place in Putrajaya. Anyways, I'll add this one in my to do list. ;OD

Anonymous March 10, 2010 at 2:45 PM  

happy birthday!