F=mg=W:OB *nerd
O=MG=!ahahhh! it was you all along. I should have noticed from the traffic. How long d'u wish to keep that from me? >_<hmm, strange that I am somehow glad. ;O) *BTW say Hi to John, he's right here!
so u didn't even look at the traffic thing when someone anonymous drop any comment...what if i'm that creepy stranger :OB(*creepy face)
Hahaha! You're right about that. Maybe I should next time. But if there's anybody out there, they definitely cannot get any creepier than you. XOD
so i am a stranger...creepy stranger :OB*sad face
ohh? yes, you are a creepy and kool stranger. :OD anyways, maybe we should revise that rabbit look. It seems like you cant do much with it. Hm?
happy birthday ;OB
Post a Comment
7 commentary(ies) ;O):
F=mg=W
:OB *nerd
O=MG=!
ahahhh! it was you all along. I should have noticed from the traffic. How long d'u wish to keep that from me? >_<
hmm, strange that I am somehow glad.
;O) *BTW say Hi to John, he's right here!
so u didn't even look at the traffic thing when someone anonymous drop any comment...what if i'm that creepy stranger :OB(*creepy face)
Hahaha! You're right about that. Maybe I should next time. But if there's anybody out there, they definitely cannot get any creepier than you.
XOD
so i am a stranger...creepy stranger :OB*sad face
ohh? yes, you are a creepy and kool stranger. :OD anyways, maybe we should revise that rabbit look. It seems like you cant do much with it. Hm?
happy birthday ;OB
Post a Comment