I have nothing much to do now; but let's work harder today. (O: ahhh; danggg! I left my planner. Good God! >_<
buat keje!u dont need a planner lah. U just go to the office and enjoy what ever being served to u! Huhu
i really don't like the feeling of unequipped...especially when i left my planner :OB *supportive look*
Anas;haha, yes Anas. I need one since all the agendas were there. Wait, being served? It's the other way around!Anonymous;was that really coming from you or you're just playing nice? I still don't believe that it was you after all. *Garrr!BTW, holidays were over. Happy schooling. *BIGGG GRIN*
:OB *crying* im enjoying every second of my very last day of winter break
well, good. :OD
Happy birthday!
Post a Comment
6 commentary(ies) ;O):
buat keje!
u dont need a planner lah. U just go to the office and enjoy what ever being served to u! Huhu
i really don't like the feeling of unequipped...especially when i left my planner :OB *supportive look*
Anas;
haha, yes Anas. I need one since all the agendas were there. Wait, being served? It's the other way around!
Anonymous;
was that really coming from you or you're just playing nice? I still don't believe that it was you after all. *Garrr!
BTW, holidays were over. Happy schooling. *BIGGG GRIN*
:OB *crying* im enjoying every second of my very last day of winter break
well, good. :OD
Happy birthday!
Post a Comment