Wednesday, January 13, 2010

of which the heart wants to write; not to talk.

I could hear nothing. All I could see was people do the mouthing but nothing was sound. Except that cool, husky voice with super relaxing melody jamming right through my ears. It was perfectly nice. You saw people talking; but you heard something else that was obviously more entertaining. ;OB

Haha, you got me. That was me plugging into John's, and I was somewhere in a restaurant waiting for my spaghetti before I got home. But there was something else too. My mind was suffocating. Thoughts were wandering and overflowing and there was nothing to it until you write them down. I know I had another option, but for me to sit still and think of nothingness, I could only imagine the great pain that I would have to endure for the next 15 minutes. So I called the waiter again. This time, I ordered a pencil. ;O)

Well, there it was and I got a blunt one. Maybe it was not something I really asked for; but it was something I needed. Still, I thanked him with a thankful heart for it wasn't that super blunt. Please, there was a finite difference. Ha-ha. I started writing right away but with extra care as I applied the lightest pressure I could give to a paper. I had no eraser with me, and the carbon was thinning fast. Ahh, I felt totally poor. But I knew I have to write this, that instant.

Hmm, so where to begin? I agree that some texts are better off with music. And that's where all the good heaven songs come along anyway. I wonder why mine doesn't have its own. Maybe I should buy or borrow or kill and then steal from those damn good composers just to complete my fantasy of having fancy writings. Is that really necessary? But why not?

Hoho, hold it. Hold it, right there. Just before the heart starts to question again as the mind choosing answers, I suggest let's not try to generate something off now. 'Cause I feel like I should keep them correct and provoke them to be and do just good. And this is nothing like that. So I'm just gonna write without the OST. Sorry guys, but if you still care to read; you guys are terrific fans now. (What a turn off, Rj!) Nahh, I was just kidding.

...but then again, why not?
(I swear, that wasn't me! Haha!) :OP

BTW, BTW, it has been 12 days away from New Year and my waiting period has now ended. I received a good feedback from Ma after bugging her for a week. She told me that she got one extra book planner to be given away. Awesome. I know it may not be the right type but the other choice is to just leave it, so WTH. It feels good already to know that I could still continue my habit of  crossing dates and writing agendas! And I am this close to buy myself one. Looks like when you really want something, you'll get it. But over time.

OK, wait, I need to write it now. Sorry, where was I? Haha, I barely started.

Well, here's a thing or two about me recently. I already gave up on my history. But I enjoyed the multi-feelings I used to have back then. 'Cause I feel a lot more like human when I have all sorts of that. But there's a but. And it's not a part of complying those resolutions I've set for this year. None of them are married nor related. I just feel like I should and it happens to be that New Year is here. So, this is the year.

They said that the salient rules of entertainment will always apply no matter what decade you're living in. If you're going to make people laugh at the absurd, tell some truth with it. So this is me now, trying less harder to sound all good and all right when I am really not. After all, I'm only human, which I forgot to live like one that I tried to cover it up at any cost in my previous years in life. Sometimes, it's better for people to see right through you rather than not to be seen. Else, you're just 10 millimeters away from being invisible. No one noticed, though you're standing right in front of them, the most front.

I don't know what good heaven was all those sayings for; but I told you that I need to write at least one of them, so, that's the one. ;O)

OK, it's almost time. And I wanna see the morning sky tomorrow; so I should be sleeping by now. And since it's pretty much of texts, and I claimed that I still want to have a musical one. Now here are some photos of yesterday and today's dinner for the post decorations. I had two consecutive nights of  italiano food. Not bad. ;OB




All rightey, I'm sleeping now. I mean it this time.
G'nite!

3 commentary(ies) ;O):

ANAS!!! January 14, 2010 at 5:32 PM  

looking at the delicious foods make me forget abt all the things you wrote above. LOL!

RJ January 15, 2010 at 12:40 PM  

hahaha! and they all tasted goooood~ XD

Anonymous March 10, 2010 at 2:43 PM  

Happy birthday!