Still no, nothing.
I know that I cannot simply force the network to get connected like the way I push the button of a vending machine and get the chilled coke right away. I think almost no one can. Unfortunately, I only received 1 for every 203 data packets sent; so now I just keep staring at the screen, with all ten fingers crossed while the two feet tapping on the floor, getting ready for the connection. This is what you get when you deal with something that is not physically workable. You don't have a button to push, and you don't know what's going on inside. And that's clearly not the reason for me to live today.
From top to bottom: 01. This was from Johnny's. 02. (from aqiqah) This chicken rice was definitely tasted better than the one in my dreams. 03,04. This juicy lamb chop was also from our cousin's aqiqah. Simply delicious. 05. The cute baby boys ;O)
I'd like to upload more, but for now, I think these will do.
And I am sorry if some of you find these food photos pretty offensive.
It wasn't my real intention; but now it has.
*wicked ha-ha*
All rights, I wish you all GOOD DAY AHEAD!







1 commentary(ies) ;O):
Anonymous,
So as not to let you down, you still can hang on to those instants packets righttt?
(PAUSE)
OK, they're maybe not as good. XO)
*smile of victory*
Post a Comment