Tuesday, January 26, 2010

There is some, something. ;O)

I had a good mood today. Very. Although there was nothing new happened at work; that did not disappoint me. IDK what was. Or was that just my 'keep smiling for the whole week' campaign finally kicking in? Maybe that was.

Wait, the third statement is less true. Well, there is network and it's 'working' today. Because of that, I got new assignment. It's scripting in Word. I must say that scripting in Excel and now in Word; not really bad after all. Except the beginning part. Lost and struggled. I swear I was. But only after a month; I started to treat them as numbers in Maths and grammar in English. Still, not that dead simple. ;O)

===
BTW, I got some unknown missed calls recently. For once in a while. Actually they were not meant to be missed; but it was just me who loved to put my mobile phone in silent. So when someone called, I only laughed at it as I got tickled. I forgot what was the vibration all about. And the worse part would be today. I forgot everything about my mobile phone that I left it at home. And yes, there was this another new number that I obviously missed. But it wasn't from a creepy caller. Only later I came to know that it was from my UTP supervisor. I think it must be about the first visit thing. Hoho, yes. Of all days. Of all freaking days.

Right, right. I guess that's not a big problem. But I just hate to give excuses. Especially to my SVs. I always thought an excuse all the same and they are not necessary. Anyway, I'm gonna give him a call tomorrow morning. To ask and to explain. I think I should, it's courtesy. Haha, now, excuse is suddenly important. ;O)

All right, waking up early for tomorrow. I'm going now. Taaa!

1 commentary(ies) ;O):

Anonymous March 10, 2010 at 2:47 PM  

happy birthday!