No reason not to love the weekends.
G'morning dears. It's 4.14 AM in the morning. I write this as I am going back and forth to and fro the kitchen and the hall, guessing when will the water temperature reach its 100 degrees. I am famished somewhat. And that I decided to have something instant that only needs boiling water to complement and would turn itself into something edible. So Maggi seems just about right and I shall let it make its first debut for this year. ;O)
Look, I just woke up. I was too tired since yesterday. But if you got to see me online, well, that never really was me. I told you I was tired, maybe too tired to get up and shut down my laptop. It wasn't a wise act to let the electricity goes to waste for the past few nights, but too bad I couldn't hold it any longer. I fell asleep soon as I turned it on and hoping for someone else use it (yeah, so much for being an electrical and electronics student). But if it's about tonight, then I managed to keep it in sleeping mode as I thought I'd be needing it later. I feel I did slightly better though. XOD
Anyway talking about Friday, I am so so glad that work is finally over. For the week I supposed. And syukran, the workloads, I had them finished just before the weekend. Well, this rarity is beyond awesome. XOD Apart from that, I had a visit from my UTP supervisor this very morning. He's a really nice man. Kind, honest, and wise too. Yet I know he's still a strict person inside. We had a one-to-one session and that's when he told me almost about everything that I didn't know before. I spent about an hour listening and talking to him. I enjoyed his visit. I really thought I've lost my interest in microelectronics, but he brought that back. And I am glad he did. So, I know what I should know now. To be honest, I am not at a place where I should be now. I mean, this training that I am having currently, is not gonna help me much for my final year project. So I am thinking ways how could I get more than just this. Again, I have to be brave to ask for more technical based projects from my plant supervisor. Be more proactive this time, I should expect more, not less. ;O))
Ahh yes, yes, lotsa things had happened in just three days. But I am not gonna forget what I had on Thursday evening. The day when things just happened and only God knows what. But it wasn't really that bad after all, maybe not at all. So I must do the thank you to Belle and Shafiq. You guys really made my day last night. I didn't feel tired or anything alike. Even after the long working hours. I guess you two made it possible. So THANK YOU! We should do something crazy next time. My treat, guys. ;O)
Photos for this post will be uploaded soon. Wandering after hours at Putrajaya. Clearly, it was a fun night.
Wait, it says here that it will only take 2 mins to cook. And I am pretty sure I've passed that moment 10 mins ago. So before it gets soggy, I know I should get going. One thing about this instant food: you too, gotta eat it, instantly. So I'm off to the kitchen now!
All right before that, this is me in 5 minutes later, changing verb from writing to eating hot noodles with warm tea in a cold Saturday morning, watching the latest episode of Season 4 of Ugly Betty. Please, I've been wanting to do this since last weekend. I guess life makes sense again. It finally does mine today. ;O)))
Ohh, sure. Don't worry, before I take off, I'll shut down my laptop. Right away this time. ;OD
Tarra! Love, love!
Tarra! Love, love!


3 commentary(ies) ;O):
haha
no wonder rajoo is online but there is no reply.
cool jugak 4 am+magggi.
hurm.should do tht ths mornig!
hoho, apologies about that
not good for breakfast though, but yeah starvingggggg >_<
happy birthday!
Post a Comment