Just JM. ;O)
I believe there's no need to apologize for having more than one posts in a day. But that's not my reason for not to. I just think that I'm gonna redo the same thing over and over again (and I am sure will). So being sorry for something like this, is not really necessary. ;O)
BTW questions like: 'What's so great about him?' Honestly, I don't know what to answer. But I know there is. The lot of John. It may sound like one is full of himself or I am full of John; that I could just write about him in every of my post. But it's nothing like that every time. I only will, once in awhile. Along with his sounds, of course. ;O)
So this is another song of his, I enjoy listening to. And it's gonna be another morning with JM today. And I envy those people who got to be to his concerts, by heck. XOP
Anyways, feel the guitar guys!
(move away your cursor from the vid or go watch full view!)
John Mayer - Belief [LIVE] from itans on Vimeo.
just keep rocking, like always.


0 commentary(ies) ;O):
Post a Comment