haha, Hariry. You got it right. Looks like that place is so common, but I just come to know it last weekend!
BTW, the drinks, ohhh God. The waiter smiled when I ordered the drinks, "Pink Panther -1, I love you -1, and I miss you- 2". No wonder la my friends asked me to order. Cehh. >_<
9 commentary(ies) ;O):
kat mane ni weyh?
Ohh those tree photos were from i-City, Shah Alam. Night viewing. Ehh, yalah, you were not there!
gi murni ke? :)
haha, Hariry. You got it right. Looks like that place is so common, but I just come to know it last weekend!
BTW, the drinks, ohhh God. The waiter smiled when I ordered the drinks, "Pink Panther -1, I love you -1, and I miss you- 2". No wonder la my friends asked me to order. Cehh. >_<
murni? where is that place? the drinks look really good! ;0B
anonymous: SS2, PJ. Hoho, actually those drinks are for two. (See the double straws!) I cudn't finish it though. (^^,")
awesome place...
kat I-city Shah Alam??? Cool!!
NAK PEGI!!!!
btw, im on holiday! So, bring me there!!
Anas: Haha, tulah, we were lucky.But I thought ramai yg tahu this place. Hahaha.
Ahhh, holiday? so Zra is coming back as well. Dangggg! >_<
Post a Comment