Friday, February 12, 2010

I'm used to like Fridays. I'm used to. ;O\

Since this morning that I started to feel like somebody is taking up my life every Friday and I’m living in someone else’s. Ho crap. So I just kept on listening to John's; 'Stop This Train'. Got this one replayed over and over again. Well, you sang the exact thing I wanna do now, John. Hahhhhhh.

So it goes without saying that today, my office seems less busy by lunch hour. Very few people came in and I am one of that very few.  I think you got the big picture already. Despite the fact that today would be a perfect day for me to do just everything, I know I should be in the office as usual. I must admit that I'm feeling a lot less though, since I could swim all day for free and do the reading at home. Bahhhh. I couldn't help but to feel low now. Pretty much that even my favourite apple pie tasted like WTV, IDK. Bahhh bahhh. ;OS

At the office; 9.47 AM
CNY greetings are so common that I got to deal with them a lot, especially today:
but then, my reply was all the same:

All right, Happy CNY, ______! Drive safely! I'll see you next two weeks! ;OP
(Only God knows that deep inside, I'd sound like a jealous, broken tape).

Anyways, forget that crap. It's not like like I could simply take a leave like that. Since I have less than 5 hours of working; I should get something good done at least. Four days of holidays would be more meaningful without having to think about the workloads. So I'm planning to finish whatever reports I have so far and keep my thoughts of Mrs Pool away for the next  five freaking hours. Just get things done and set my heart right.

*RE: JUST KEEP IT GOINGGG!*
That’s what they say;
you gotta do what you gotta do.
So, ta-ta, guys! ;O)

And again, to my chinese friends:
May you all have a wonderful and prosperous year ahead!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
*No, no. I'm not making that up this time, haha!
XOD

4 commentary(ies) ;O):

Hariry Ariffin February 12, 2010 at 4:44 PM  

mine is slow dancing in burning room. dari smalam lagi dok repeat lagu ni. :)

RJ February 12, 2010 at 5:52 PM  

Haha, Hariry, you'll find yourself playing that song of his for the next couple of weeks, or maybe months. You'll get the Johnism soon, GL! ;O)

ANAS!!! February 12, 2010 at 11:14 PM  

i know another reason for u not to be happy

ZIRA IS HOME...

HAHAHAHAA

RJ February 13, 2010 at 9:29 AM  

hahahaha!
*KORRECT! XOD