The Last Minute Peace ;O)
I was
thank God, I found my way back in.
He sent me different sign this time.
and I think I know what it means.
;O)
It's OK to feel lost sometimes;
'cause only then you know what you really wanna find.
It's OK to feel lost sometimes;
'cause only then you know what you really wanna find.
and it's never been better.
Well, if it is, then it is.
So I am not gonna rush.
but I'll pray for the right things to happen.
to me and to everyone.
Insya Allah. ;O)
Just keep believing,
have faith,
yes, in Him;
in you,
and everyone you want to.
;O)
Well, if it is, then it is.
So I am not gonna rush.
but I'll pray for the right things to happen.
to me and to everyone.
Insya Allah. ;O)
Just keep believing,
have faith,
yes, in Him;
in you,
and everyone you want to.
;O)


0 commentary(ies) ;O):
Post a Comment