Friday, February 19, 2010

This is not WTV. ;O)

IDK if by just reading some random status and tweets of your friends could actually make you feel old or like some kinda a loner. But for some reason, I am feeling that. The flavour of those tweets just keep changing. Sweet, bitter, cheesy, sour ohh, just you name it. I wonder how they could come up with these? Well, seems like they were just too full of emotions and feelings. And I have less. Much less.

It wasn't a sad thing that my tweets just don't have anything alike, but it feels good to have it, isn't? Never know since when, and I am tired, pretty much, that I started to realize how I have lost it; the belief to believe. I don't do any hope now, but faith,  I still have it; 'when you give your best, you'll get the best, insya Allah ;O)
 
I'd continue writing this one. Suddenly, there is so much to write, haha.
But it's already 6PM, and God, it's Friday.

Yes, I'm leaving now.  'cause I am so going for a jog this evening and weekend is already here.
 
Wait, what? Weekend? WEHOOO!

2 commentary(ies) ;O):

blank172 February 28, 2010 at 7:42 PM  

its because of you don't tweet regularly.

RJ February 28, 2010 at 8:42 PM  

tulah, even the fishermen from the Deadliest Catch pon tweet a lot. Haha!