hey, unni. awak bukan dah tgk ke?berapa kali nak tgk??hehehe...hati senang eyh..hehe..best2 :P
haha, macam itu jugalah.*3 times I think. But don't worry, this one not as frequent as FRIENDS ;OP
so tell me...which one, coffee or tea?You watch Friends too!!! *wait a minute, who don't, right?* :OB
Anonymous;You mean which two? Hahaha, can I have a combo?Haha, yerp. I watched that too. They're the best righttt. *Hi-five! XOD
waaa..bestnyer ..dh lame x tgk!! *miss my bwg* hahaha XP!
*LOL, what's the connection with your bwg??? Hahaha, just survive on those thesis and textbooks! XOP
Post a Comment
6 commentary(ies) ;O):
hey, unni. awak bukan dah tgk ke?berapa kali nak tgk??hehehe...hati senang eyh..hehe..best2 :P
haha, macam itu jugalah.
*3 times I think. But don't worry, this one not as frequent as FRIENDS ;OP
so tell me...which one, coffee or tea?
You watch Friends too!!! *wait a minute, who don't, right?* :OB
Anonymous;
You mean which two? Hahaha, can I have a combo?
Haha, yerp. I watched that too. They're the best righttt. *Hi-five! XOD
waaa..bestnyer ..dh lame x tgk!! *miss my bwg* hahaha XP!
*LOL, what's the connection with your bwg??? Hahaha, just survive on those thesis and textbooks! XOP
Post a Comment