Thursday, March 04, 2010

Dreams are dreams ;O)


;O) ;O)) ;O)))

Don't call me crazy just because the way I smile. I have my reasons for doing that. Though sometimes, it's not on purpose. Perhaps you would understand why if I tell you what I do in my early mornings. In fancy words, a secret of happiness. Hahhh, but no, this is not one of my secrets and I don't think this is supposed to be one anyway.

So what about mornings? Hm it's the best time to write about dreams. Often about things that I wanna do and fond of in life, and I even had some random plans for each one of them. Gahhh, how they are really my good moments. ;O)

Some of you might already notice; that I'm just a classic dreamer. It's the one fact that I could not disagree with. I dream too much sometimes, so to say that I have billions of dreams by now. But because of that too, one day it hit me right in; to remind me that some dreams are just temporary. Well you gotta believe me to believe in that. But I guess that's probably the best part of dreaming. You got bored with that one, you can always go for another. There's nothing to be serious about. Really. BO)

Just not to be bias, some people on the other hand, claim that dreams will let you down. Not, quite, true. I think they just forgot about the art of dreaming; to treat dreams as dreams. ;O, I know we just can't help ourselves but to think of the possibilities for them to come true. Even I can't. But whether or not, I just write them down anyway. And if I have to do it with some music, I'd do it with John's. Absolutely. XOD

Maybe not all dreams are the same. Some are too special to let go.I have few dreams that I've been keeping since I got schooled. That's what happened when you don't get bored. You don't get to change. But this is the thing that is worth mentioning; that naturally in the end, no matter how much freedom you have or wanted to have, you would still want something to stick onto at the very least. That you eventually feel responsible for your own dreams. And that's when they do come true. Talk about real dreams, hehhhh.

Dream on guys, dream on girls.
Do it with me.  ;OD

0 commentary(ies) ;O):