Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Goodbye for a year! ;O)


*I'm gonna sound a lot cheesy; so don't mind me being about.


Honestly, if this were ten years ago, I would find that this is an awkward post.
'Cause I'm writing about someone who I just said 'Hi' to, five minutes ago;
same time, different days, and we're semi-separated; what else.
Obviously that won't give me good reasons to write.
Anyhow I still want to, and it's not just because.
And it doesn't feel awkward now.
'cause it doesn't have to.
BO)

So yeah, let's meet up again in a year.
and have that round trip whatsoever.
Haha!

*Happy tears*
See ya! ;O)

to my belle;
BIGGGEST  LOVE! 

(((OX)))
-Rj-

Post Scriptum: But no, you still cannot have John in anyway. 
(I know you even hate him, hahaha! XO)

4 commentary(ies) ;O):

bella March 3, 2010 at 9:11 AM  

awww.baru view ur post and d skype's one.so shwitt.gona meet u again next year,Ms SKIMMY! sad journey back there will begin today *sappy JM's songs in d background*lols
u take care here ok babe?oh, i need catch up(s).u know what i mean kannnn.haha



infinite x's and o's
bella

RJ March 3, 2010 at 1:33 PM  

Hahha, OK insya Allah. I'll fix that webcam of mine, soon. So we could talk about our big plans anytime. ;OD

Hehhh? No, I totally have no idea what you're tryna say babe. Not getting it. *Very sure* >_<

All right TC missy!

sya-shan March 4, 2010 at 2:41 AM  

aku? bellaaaaaaa... T_T . =P

RJ March 4, 2010 at 9:29 AM  

Hi Nola, ahaha. I have no comment about that sweety. ;O)