He did it again ;O)))
I think that of all the songs I've heard;
I definitely, definitely enjoy the sad sappy blues, the most.
and folk too.
and I thought I am so over this guy already;
heck, I was wrong.
So wrong.
I come to remember back the reason why I fell for him.
and still am and still true.
Well he talks deeply in his songs. Despite the cursings that happen in most of his; you'll forgive him. And of course, the sound of him. So real. ;O)
So people, he is Rice. Damien Rice.
Brilliant voice. Just brilliant.
and yeah Lisa's too. ;OD
I know this song was so long ago, back when I was a 13 years old school kid.
but I just couldn't refuse this one. It needs to be replayed, anyhow.
;O))
Very pleased to meet you;
very much.
Rj


0 commentary(ies) ;O):
Post a Comment