Thursday, April 15, 2010

So be it :O)

I was like before.
Especially when I got confused.

Asking How, and Why, and When, and Where, and Who, and What, and Which and the most recent; and Whose?

you know the 7 wives and the 1 husband thing.
except that you drop the ands, 'cause they don't come together. ;OP

Hmm, I guess they're not really stupid Qs like some people would have called it; but I think they're not necessary either. Too much; just like they way they sound. And you're probably asking the wrong person too. That you'll end up telling something that they never know of before, not until you do.

;OS
Yes, yes, yes. This is gonna bother me until the week ends.
So I am like I was.
But I hope I am not.

Anyways, forget that bit for now. ;O)

Oh yeah BTW, I had too much fun yesterday. It was one sunny night for me. So today might be a little off the color. I think it already has. But tell you what, not gonna let the bad start eat me up. I don't feel like I should waste the day anyway. It's already Thursday for God's sake. Perhaps I should start doing something I love to do even in the middle of something that I don't.

Well what could that be? Hm(mmm). :O))

So it'd been a cold week for me. Literally cold. Seemed like I wore Baju Kurung a lot these days. Because of the reviews and the presentations. One after another. For there's a day, she couldn't make it. Then there's he. You see, when one person isn't coming, you're so gonna do it again tomorrow. So it'll never end then. And the best part was when they were all there, but you. How terrific. Well, I got sick the other day (maybe sick of waiting? XOD). I felt bad about it though, so I obviously decided to do it once and for all, and... I got backfired. 'Cause what happened now is that I kept on reviewing dates that could fit for all of them (or all of us) for the project review. I had to deal with the many so-called reviews where most of them got cancelled. There is no such restriction for the dress code, but I think I should at least look formal. Love the jackets but they don't go well with these Baju Kurungs if you know what I mean. But it's like you've gotta wear them almost every day. Blimey!

So yeah, the review finally happened yesterday. Good, 'cause I was running out of those already. And syukran that it went all right. Everyone was giving some feedbacks. They didn't have to be all good, for I was happy enough to know that they actually listened to what I said. And I could see some smiling faces. I hope that's a sign of happiness, that I just I got blessed. Maybe yesterday was really a good day after all. ;O)

OKs, that was it. That could be it.
I caught myself writing when I'm not supposed to. Nor allowed.
But don't, don't try this while you're in the office.
It's not really an honest act; totally not safe to do so. XOD

But... let me take that risk.
Ohh, I already did. LOL.

Maybe I was just trying to keep the heart happy.
I say, whatever it takes to keep it good.

I know that today can't compete with what I had yesterday.
But you'll never know~*

Signing off!
Rj BO)

2 commentary(ies) ;O):

sangcXL3 April 15, 2010 at 5:12 PM  

ouh rajo confused?

im prayin 4 ur peace.amin!

RJ April 15, 2010 at 9:22 PM  

nah, not anymore. Thanks Farouk! ;OD