Sunday, May 16, 2010

Ouff, I could smile at this one ;O)

OK, it's not broken, it's just gone.
Well, I lost this one ring, and it's nothing like one could have imagined; 'the Lord of the Ring'. A ring that could save the world. No, not that one. It's a ring gift from Ma. This is the second incident since the first time I broke a gift that was given to me from my, uh well, family. So yeah, I could be classified as a jewelery-repellent already (well almost professional by now).

What a ha-ha-ha.
I'm not so crazy about the title as I laughed. For I sound too careless and care less. Which I hate to say, that it was half true. ;O\

And so the bad news had been told to Ma. She needs to know anyway, since it's her loss too. I brought her donuts, just in case ('cause they got this ring look and edible). That's the best, quick cover up for what was missing. Yet, I could sense the depression by the look of hers the micro minute she was told. I got lucky indeed. Certainly I was sad, but I didn't mourn as much this time. I guess, I got toughen up by losing; from time to time. Or I could say that I was kinda prepared for such thing to happen, again. Like it could be worse, you know (perhaps losing my wallet instead?). So I was slightly happy, just slightly. And that's how I deal with things lately. The above, worked just well for me.

Again, it could be worse, yeah, it could really be. ;O)

Anyhow, I still could call it a good, good day though. Well there was a fun movie, bought Tony's last book,  my food craving got solved (awesome black pepper pratha, heh), and yeah four fluffy donuts with two kinds of coffee in a row. 

...But of course, that's what you got when you paid them with a ring. So, God Bless! XD
===

Of gifts.Yes, yes I know it's funny to start thinking about my birthday presents already. It never was necessary BTW. Besides, I just had mine recently, and that I still have nine months to go before my next year's anniversary. But (but and buts), I am considering what gifts should I not receive (if I were to receive any) from now on.

and it begins with the letter, 'J'. 
.. ... .... .....
Hohokay, nice try, but I did not mean John, thank you very much. 
LOL! XD

So until the curse or joke or whatever they called it, is finally over me, I insist. I just don't need another sequel. Sad sequel(s). And May God forbid.
Unless, they finally think that I don't need any. Ohh, May God forbid that one too! ;OP

So all right readers, apologies if you find this post is unpleasant. It is, actually. But the day has ended, and tomorrow has become today. So live it up dears and keep the joy with you. For you always have it, but if you don't, know that it can be made. Especially made by you. ;O)

Okay dokay, just have a bloody, happy day people.

Cheers!
Rj ;O)

0 commentary(ies) ;O):