Thursday, May 13, 2010

of the day I just wanna do it, and I kinda did.

Good news;
I think I am just ready to fall into the gravity. 
Just when the right time comes, the right, loverly time.

ahh, looks like the good feeling, just won't come off easily.
But never I mind, when it doesn't. ;O)



"...'cause I don't know what it's like to land, and not race through your door"

Just what a way to say it, John.
So another happy song of mine. 
and yeah, don't get it all wrong.
Perhaps a little wrong, is all right.
;O)

BTW hello readers, hello.

and to my favorite stranger;
this song goes
well, to you.

*for I don't really care what the outcomes already.
I obviously, did not.
(yeah, I'm grinning BIG)

2 commentary(ies) ;O):

Anonymous May 14, 2010 at 2:54 PM  

thx :OB *nerd mode*

RJ May 14, 2010 at 7:48 PM  

BO) *geeky mode*