To That Woman ;O)
*Life is getting better and better each day. Syukran, Ya Rabb. ;O)))
and ohhh,
I'd still wanna write to complement the hugs and wishes;
Well, to the woman:
who never loved me wrong and taught me right,
who's the perfect fan I've ever had,
who's the toughest, I've ever known and ever met,
who's always chose to give but not to get,
...to the woman who's my Mother, the only Mother;
whom I can't thank you good enough
to have let me live in you for that first 9 happy months;
and if I could only worded you right;
I hope they all would sound too much for a person;
'cause you're more than just that.
;O)
And apologies Ma, truly sorry you didn't get the right shoes;
('cause you have the smallest, cute feet ever!)
but just how strong you could stand on those two,
had really amazed me;
and inspired, the rest of me ;O)
so definitely, yes,
I am thankful to belong to you.
More than much.
*ohh happy tears ;O)
Love you Ma, a lot.
So these green cube armies, are one of my attempts to compensate.
But, please accept.
P/S: and special wishes to all my friends who are already Moms,
HAVE A HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY. ;OD


2 commentary(ies) ;O):
Raj! You really made them in cubes? Comelnya! =D
I nak rase time I balik nnt!
Huaa!
Em, shy! Haha, looks weird eh?
Anyway, sure. You come back dulu la, hokay? ;O)
Post a Comment