be right back?and pray?for what yea?
good luck!
kilat,it's for the oral presentation day.and now it's over! XDAnonymous- haha, TY! *I was indeed lucky today :O)
oh...oh...so how was it?hey...if u have'nt read this cartoon... try one.it super funny!http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1463014/
ahh...and the cartoon might have some nasty ideas..perverted one...but i think it's because the cartoonist is a chinese i think.haha.read it when ur free n lemme know if u like em.:)
kilat,LOL, I've read that, but I'm not sure if that's the cartoon u were referring (TOW the coding). But anyhow, thanks! :)
haha.looks like m da one who's slow!
Post a Comment
7 commentary(ies) ;O):
be right back?and pray?
for what yea?
good luck!
kilat,
it's for the oral presentation day.
and now it's over! XD
Anonymous- haha, TY!
*I was indeed lucky today :O)
oh...oh...so how was it?
hey...if u have'nt read this cartoon... try one.it super funny!
http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1463014/
ahh...and the cartoon might have some nasty ideas..perverted one...but i think it's because the cartoonist is a chinese i think.haha.
read it when ur free n lemme know if u like em.:)
kilat,
LOL, I've read that, but I'm not sure if that's the cartoon u were referring (TOW the coding).
But anyhow, thanks! :)
haha.looks like m da one who's slow!
Post a Comment