Saturday, June 26, 2010

Empty writing, stomach.

Hi-morning;

I'm almost, almost finish, yes almost. Still got my two weeks left. Everyday was crazy for me this week. But the craziest, wackiest week just ended. Well, Thank You God. ;O)

I'd been sleeping for the past 12 hours, so I do not feel sleepy now. Recharged. Fully recharged. Besides, I gotta wake up to dream. That's how it is now, that's how it is. ;O)

OK guys, I'm hungry.
GTG.
(I will post some art soon)

Daa! ;OD

6 commentary(ies) ;O):

yours truly-HA-HA June 26, 2010 at 8:08 PM  

i'm full
*burps*


totally unrelated.LOL.but, hi mizae

*waving hands*

with love,
your secret admirer

RJ June 27, 2010 at 10:31 PM  

YTHH,

Oh- hi,
*waving back

well, this is very awkward, but yeah, THANKS for reading. :)

Anonymous June 27, 2010 at 10:32 PM  

i just ate satay

-not ur secret admirer- hehe

RJ June 28, 2010 at 1:07 AM  

Anonymous,
LOL. Eat while you still can. (Wonder where that satay come from? Hmmmm)

*BTW stop teasing me!
well this SA is really out of my league.

yours truly-Bella June 28, 2010 at 10:07 AM  

busted!!yours truly is me. B E L L A
LOLOLOLOLOLOLs

forgive me mizae.blame the finals ;P

RJ June 28, 2010 at 10:47 AM  

My truly-Bella!

HAHAHA! Very funny. Lucky that yesterday I was too tired to care who was it ;OP

Anyways, I think la kan, you should drop the 'Mizae' the next time you wanna prank me. XD

GOOOOD JOBBBB BTW! (for making me look less gayyy, ahaha!) >:D