Tuesday, June 08, 2010

It's just a matter of time ;O)

I feel simply happy, to date.

Like looking up when the sunny sun shines,
and I like what I never got to see,
'cause that just keeps the happy me;
... in me ;O)

It's the third time this week, that God gave me such good, happy feelings.
Alhamdulillah for all that.

For there is someone I do not miss;
but I start to remember more than I should have.
Just what this is?
(Seemed like a good intervention. ;O)
But something tells me that it's just a matter of time.
That I should be doing what I should be doing now.
It couldn't be in any order other than that.
But I still can have it, anyhow.
Well, that's good, isn't?

To make my family proud and happy, that's all I really wanna do now.
That's all I need to see.
So, will keep it going!
(row, row, row my boat~* ;O)
-Rj-

0 commentary(ies) ;O):