Tuesday, June 08, 2010

The longest wait XOD

Hi everybody.

I was bored today. So I went through my collection again. It seemed like I'd been a follower for nine years already. Look, no kidding. How bored I was that I even made a summary for every release. But just how longggg it had been. And how longggg would it take to finish. God, Dear God. ;O)

#Irregu-lous schedule >_< !

Well anyhow, below is the physical comics in my humble box-shelf. Some might have seen it before, but this is the latest look, haha! (I know, there ain't no much difference!) Hmm, so you can see, I obviously in need for a bigger space and a plastic cover to wrap the naked books. Ahh BTW readers, there is one issue I bought twice. Can you tell just which? ;O)


All right guys; sorry no art for this week. I wasn't creative enough to create art. ;OB But will come up with one soon, insya Allah. Ahh, tomorrow is not a holiday for me. Hopefully I won't be having the Tuesday blues. LOL. But then, four more weeks, yeah, four more. ;O)

Last but not least, to whatever that keeps me moving, I wanna keep all of you. ;O)
And I will work perfectly smart and hard to have His blessings too, insya Allah.
I know I'm on my way and I can get there one day, ameen.

OK, churar, churar! I'm off to bed now. BO)

4 commentary(ies) ;O):

athirahassin June 9, 2010 at 9:28 AM  

ak igt lg korg kembar ske gle ng budak getah.. sume siri ko ad... ak pnah pnjm bc dlm bas... ^^

RJ June 9, 2010 at 12:17 PM  

Haha, is it? I forgot that already la Trex. So are you still following? ;OD

moo June 9, 2010 at 6:32 PM  

Raj, shouldn't it be monthly? I mean the release. Oih, lama gila nak tunggu habis if macam ni. Another 9 years TO WAIT!

Just good luck babe! =P

RJ June 9, 2010 at 7:58 PM  

Yes babe, yes. It should be monthly (I'm not surprised if it's gonna be YEARLY) Haha, nyway thanks babe. I need that luck! XOD