Friday, June 04, 2010

One quick post!

Syukran Ya Rabb. Syukran. ;O)
I just finished my second last review an hour ago. Only four more weeks before I am done. In the mean while, I'm also patching up with things and I love the struggle feelings I'm having now. They're just the right pressure. ;OD

Yes anyway, since I have three days of weekend, I feel the need to hang out again. Losing some cash, dig into those beautiful taste of food and good action movies to watch. Perhaps have a date with Ms Pool and get overly-tanned under the sunny skies.

Woho, just give me one day to waste. And I'd do all of that.  ;O>

BTW I got an important wish to make:
to someone who has been living her life for me and my family until now:

Happy Birthday, Ma!
(*I say; let's have a biggggg cake tonight!)
(don't worry, I'll throw away those nasty candles! XO) 

So it's a good day after all.
I knew it. XOD

8 commentary(ies) ;O):

Anonymous June 4, 2010 at 4:43 PM  

3 days of weekend? UNFAIR!
..and i haven't met Ms. pool yet...*sorry ms. pool!*
Btw, happy birthday Auntie! May Allah bless you =) *hoping that she reads this comment*

RJ June 4, 2010 at 6:24 PM  

Anonymous;
Yes, you heard me. Three! XOD
Ohoho, habes la. You will forget how to do froggy nnt. Habes laa, habes laa. Ahaha!

Likewise here, I hope she gets to read this post too. I'll make sure she will. ;O)

rajanurhazirah June 4, 2010 at 8:38 PM  

uuuuu~ :D

RJ June 4, 2010 at 10:26 PM  

LOL. Mwuh rah goo? (what did you say?)
*Zrae, I'm in my Korea mode now ;ODD

rajanurhazirah June 4, 2010 at 10:41 PM  

aigooo. noona, ki-hoon oppa, geuneun naekkeoya. araso? lmao.

im not in korean mood but somehow i just know LOL! :P

RJ June 4, 2010 at 11:05 PM  

Cewahh,LOL. Just take him laa. I told you I watched bcoz of the sister ;O)

BTW sounds a lot like Dira!
Ahh, just where is that kid? Xjumpa lg since balik ni XOD

rajanurhazirah June 4, 2010 at 11:11 PM  

dra: tae-sso! :P

RJ June 4, 2010 at 11:59 PM  

Dra, tdo la! XOD