Friday, June 04, 2010

Think like a magician. ;OD

If you don't want to ever feel bad,
or mad, or sad, or hate
or just WTV crap there is;
Let me tell you to tell yourself this;
"I am not a victim.
and repeat with
"Well, I am not a victim."

No kidding.
My super-kid diary told me that.
Which I did and do all the time.
And it's still working. Still a magic.
I feel a lot better;
and more grateful than I ever was.
;O)

So move on and get on people.
'Cause we got a life to live.
;OD

Rj

3 commentary(ies) ;O):

Hariry Ariffin June 4, 2010 at 1:13 PM  

gambar ni sngat awesome. Cik khairuddin amekkan eh?

Anonymous June 4, 2010 at 4:44 PM  

cheers to the live we have

RJ June 4, 2010 at 6:20 PM  

Yes Hariry, our Ayahanda took this. *Candid punya! XD

Anonymous,
*CHEERS to the good life! ;O)