i had too much of em now in WC seasonto stay awake, yeah.
A'ishah, staying up late for assignments or football? Haha! XD*BTW, Espana just won!
try to indulge in other Cs..like cupcakes..hehe
Anonymous,haha, apparently I just had cheesecakes! well cupcake, m OTW! ;OD
yeah, u got me thinking, cos i hardly stay up for assignments or study. haih. oh yeah, viva espana! huhuhu
Ohh thats not what I meant dear! But anyways, hope I'll get to see you @Nola's wed. Are u coming BTW? :)
Post a Comment
6 commentary(ies) ;O):
i had too much of em now in WC season
to stay awake, yeah.
A'ishah, staying up late for assignments or football? Haha! XD
*BTW, Espana just won!
try to indulge in other Cs..like cupcakes..hehe
Anonymous,
haha, apparently I just had cheesecakes!
well cupcake, m OTW! ;OD
yeah, u got me thinking, cos i hardly stay up for assignments or study. haih. oh yeah, viva espana! huhuhu
Ohh thats not what I meant dear! But anyways, hope I'll get to see you @Nola's wed. Are u coming BTW? :)
Post a Comment