Thursday, July 01, 2010

Just happy with the donuts ;O)

Hi-
I thought of writing last night, but I was fast asleep. Haha! *Forgot what it was, but will write again later. Well, anyway, June had left and here comes July! Heh, so that's how my June looked like. What a krazy June. Krazy June. ;O)

Ohh, yes, yes. There is something else; I drink more water now and I've been away from Coffee and sodas for the past [42] days, wooho! I know it's just a short period; but I gotta celebrate the progress. ;O) Anyhow, I still can't quit Donuts. Still work on it, it seems very hard to do just that. Well, if I were to count how many I had, approximately, I'd say:

(2 donuts per 1 week)
32 weeks X 2 = 64 donuts!

Na ah, I'm not gonna quit, but after my 100th donuts, I planned to have them just once a month. And that I got 36 donuts left, and to be eaten slowwwwwly. Hahaha. ;OB

So OK enough about food, I've got to go to work now. Well have a gooood day you people!
Leaving!

;OD

P/S: Make me some donuts- and I'll be very happy. Just, very happy ;O)

1 commentary(ies) ;O):

k ilat July 2, 2010 at 12:33 AM  

what donut? dunkin or big apple or j co?
hehe.donut freak!