A Weekend of Weddings ;O)
Weddings. Yes, weddings. The day of reunion of all kinds. The food, the happy faces, oh I do love weddings. And for this weekend, I got two weddings to attend. One on Saturday and the other one is, today. But oh no, I left my KK yesterday so I apparently do not have the bride photos, just the few photos from my friend's camera while we sat at the table, dining! Haha! Well, anyway at the wedding, I finally met my good old friend, Faruq (after what? Two, three years since he left for Chicago! Haha!) and new friends made (mostly his friends) and I had a great time yesterday. Very. So here are the few photos:
I know it was just another excuse from me, but I was too tired to write yesterday. And that is still true 'cause writing needs sometime. But OK, there'll be another update on this post at the end of the day, with more photos of today's wedding, insya Allah. ;OD
and I really GTG now.
BTW Ma always say this to me, 'If you're not going to people weddings, then people won't be going to yours.'
LOL. OK, Ma, I got that. I'll go.
Tarra readers!
-----OK, as I promised: ;OD
and I really GTG now.
BTW Ma always say this to me, 'If you're not going to people weddings, then people won't be going to yours.'
LOL. OK, Ma, I got that. I'll go.
Tarra readers!
-----OK, as I promised: ;OD
and on the way back, my parents wanted to eat cendol and rojak.
and yeah, digggg in! XD


5 commentary(ies) ;O):
oh wow. he sure looks different! hmm maybe sbb da lame tak jumpe kot. nways, congrats dauz, ex neighbour! :D
Raj! I just finished my test, sorry busy gila last week! Eh yang, your wedding nnt jgn lupa jemput me tau! Haha!
anyway, you makin comel la Raj! Rindu dah ni! =))
Zra,
I know. When I was there, everyone was like, Ohh ini ke kembar tu? Hahaha! *the same Qs on an on*
Moo,
It's OK babe, understood. LOL, I surely jemput you laaa. But tak tahu lg bilaaa! XD
Rindu juga, rindu ;O)
wooho...many of ur frens got married huh?
good2.urs when?:P
kilat,
Yerp, and there's gonna be more to come!
Ohh, mine? Someday insya Allah ;)
Post a Comment