I Remembered ;-)
My face turned red this A.M. No, it wasn't really a dream this time. It did happen and to say, it was dead hormonal haste. And with that realization, I should have spent more time re-counting the size of bravery that was on me yesterday.
Or perhaps I already knew to some extent, that it just couldn't wait, to happen.
Just as much as it could, wait.
Oh well.
But no, it wasn't all bad and I only said that mostly because I just don't know it yet. So to only look at its brighter-side: they were told about things that they should know at the very least. Yes, that's all that matters now. That was really all.
All rightey, enough with those bits. I shall resume to my Sunday work by now. And to keep me doing what I should be doing, I have this quotation that I find useful, especially for today. Hope that it would do the same thing to you readers.
Or perhaps I already knew to some extent, that it just couldn't wait, to happen.
Just as much as it could, wait.
Oh well.
But no, it wasn't all bad and I only said that mostly because I just don't know it yet. So to only look at its brighter-side: they were told about things that they should know at the very least. Yes, that's all that matters now. That was really all.
All rightey, enough with those bits. I shall resume to my Sunday work by now. And to keep me doing what I should be doing, I have this quotation that I find useful, especially for today. Hope that it would do the same thing to you readers.
"Do more than belong: participate
Do more than care: help
Do more than believe: practice
Do more than be fair: be kind
Do more than forgive: forget
Do more than dream: work"
by;
William Arthur Ward
Just DO MORE!
-RJ-



2 commentary(ies) ;O):
Did you know that you are really funny sometimes?
I know righttt? (-_-"")
Post a Comment