Saturday, August 28, 2010

Smiling Progress;

I don't wanna jinx it- but today is all about progressing. Currently, I am. But I had few good interruptions from home. It seemed like just me and Ayong were not around. Apparently Zra is (blaaardy) at home. So if you were told that med students have the busiest schedule- well, don't buy it. My living proof often comes home during weekends. Every now and then. But never we bother to ask her why. 

Perhaps, everyone is welcomed at home. 
Perhaps, everyone knows that she would bake.
OK, most probably because of that.

Well, about work- I need a time-mentor. Or a PA. 'cause I keep forgetting dates nowadays. I thought it's still July when it's almost the end of August for God's sake. I'm just annoyed by this. Like really annoyed.

So, about the yes-you:
Since you are leaving, have a terrific journey. And be safe too. You'll be missed. Definitely.
;O)

OK, another week to go crazy.
To say: let's go.
Just  few minutes ago, Zra sent me this MMS:
A half-dozen of blueberry muffs.
I'm annoyed but what could I do?
>;OD

I guess I'll see you guys in a week.
OK, that would be in September right? LOL.

Last but not least,
may we all find the perfect peace on the last days of Ramadhan.
Ameen Ya Rabb, ameen.

6 commentary(ies) ;O):

neyong August 28, 2010 at 3:15 PM  

what is this???? puase la =(

RJ August 28, 2010 at 3:24 PM  

Exactly. And Zra was too kind to MMS me that! >:D

rajanurhazirah August 28, 2010 at 3:40 PM  

haha. emo semuanya!angah la requested for these, not my fault :D

RJ August 28, 2010 at 3:43 PM  

and yet you listened!
BTW, double, no triple the dough when I get back next week. With three flavors to be exact: vanilla, chocolate and banana. TQ! XD

rajanurhazirah August 28, 2010 at 3:49 PM  

haha. buat sendiri la gile. busy, busy XD

RJ August 28, 2010 at 4:26 PM  

Well Angah had so much power, LOL. >_<