Friday, August 27, 2010

My week number five.

Friday, it's blaaardy holiday. Well, finally. An official holiday after 5 weeks.
Yes, blaaardy holiday.

Am V. tired and I'm all for denial now. Not to mention, I missed reading Tony's books. I should have brought few; just in case. Didn't know what was I thinking back then. Hmmpph, forgetfulness.

But it's all right, 'cause I will be back next week for a two-week break. Sure, there'll be a test, presentations and replacement classes to attend before the so-called holidays could begin. Ma told me not to come back early. Yes, the one person who always sees me as a final year subject that I sometimes wish - she could forget that bit. In fact, I had to call off my plan to go back this weekend. But, she was right. I think it's kinda absurd if I did.
===
Ouf readers, readers, FYI, the header had been replaced in case you didn't notice. Anyway, I'd tried, but it looked best with just grey. Sorry folks, I didn't mean to. And having done that this morning, I already had my compensation for those krazy weeks. Well, that's what hand-made pleasures could do to you. And you like it when they do, don't you?  *grin*

BTW; still no word from the yes-you-know-who. But I'm all good and I know life continues. So may we be satisfied to never know why. Well, may we all be. ;O)

Right, I have to leave. Like the usuals, have an awesome weekend, weekenders!

2 commentary(ies) ;O):

moo August 27, 2010 at 9:14 PM  

love the new header! nice job raj! (like always) hihi =D

RJ August 28, 2010 at 6:32 AM  

Thanks moo :D