Sunday, October 10, 2010

101010

Say:
"Today, I choose to be the (very) best version of myself."
;O)))

===

I should have completed my yesterday HW by now; and when I do, I'll get my reward right away. Of a cool, creamy ice-cream reward. ;-)

But apparently, that's not the case. It just stays in the freezer until I finish.
And I'm still not.

Ha-ha, maybe it's a wrong reward. Maybe.

Right, I shall complement this post with a good sound and that has to be from Mr Rice.
OK, just roll it!



Anyways, good days guys! ;-)

2 commentary(ies) ;O):

moo October 10, 2010 at 10:03 AM  

HAHAHAHA!
I know you're always food deprived,
but that's really a WRONG CHOICE of reward!

anyway, I just miss you =(

RJ October 10, 2010 at 11:06 AM  

LOL moo!
Yes, yes, you are somehow right about that. But I also think it's because I already had the donuts that I din feel like eating ice-cream anymore. Haha! XD

Me too babe, me too. ;OD