I'm Back to Write ;-)
Hi, hello ---;
It's fifty-five past three and sleep is just the right verb, right now. But I try to digress. So I am yawn-writing instead. Well, I gotta say that I rarely feel this way after eating a donut. And I finally get what it means by dreamy-donut effect. Perhaps, it is something like this, and again IDK what am I saying for it's definitely beyond my comprehension. LOL.
Anyway, this whole week was awfully-good. In some sort of ways, it was. But it hasn't ended yet. Just an entrance for another four, five weeks of hell. And at the beginning, I'd been acting real childish about it, really. The 'I HATE THE WORLD'-phrase had been my habitual-slogan recently and yes, never I failed to take my meals. Hoho, talk about five times a day. Like a perfect monster, I know. XOD
Well, remember I said that I would leave? I mean, last Sunday. Haha- but that was no joke. It's not yet official, but I know someday, it's gonna happen anyway. Well, that type of post is just something like 'I have nothing worth writing about' vanity post. Exactly. It will run whenever I have nothing worth to write about. And you'll be seeing it quite a bit. So whenever I am empty, I put that up instead. Run that post #_. Ha-ha! Yeah, something to that effect. Silly, but I thought it'd be much easier to re-use what I had. It's like my vacation-responder and....(bla bla bla). Ohhh WTH. Just let me do that. XOP
OK-OK, let's not waste time.
So, now onwards:
stay objective; positive and creative.
Something to end with from Google ;-)
I wonder if they had this for becoming-forty-year old Rice.
>;OD



0 commentary(ies) ;O):
Post a Comment